Current employment opportunities with Frelard Tamales:
Customer & Tamale Advocate: Part-time
- In this role, you will assist the kitchen staff in daily kitchen tasks including dish washing, prep and cutting up vegetables, and cooking meats.
- You will also provide customer service for customers who stop by the window and perform basic cashiering functions.
- Applicants that are bilingual: Spanish and English, are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have a current valid food handler's card or be willing to get one.
- Applicants must be eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- Free tamales for a lunch and dinner meal
- Flexible hours
- Fun working environment
- Annual bonus