Current employment opportunities with Frelard Tamales:
Tamale booth support staff: two part-time positions available
- In this role, you will assist in the set-up, selling and tear-down of our tamale booths at summer festivals and street markets
- You will have the opportunity to join a small group of tamale enthusiasts in selling our tamales in varying fun events throughout Seattle including beer gardens, street food festivals and special events!
- Most events take place during weekends from Friday to Sunday with some prep work a day prior to an event
- Applicants must have a current valid food handler's card or be willing to get one
- Applicants must be eligible to legally work in the U.S and must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must have a current valid driver's license
Tamale shop team member: part-time
- In this role, you will spend over 70% of the time providing customer service to customers that stop by our tamale window and cashiering.
- You will also assist the kitchen staff with daily kitchen tasks including dish washing, prep and cutting up vegetables.
- Applicants must have a current valid food handler's card or be willing to get one.
- Applicants must be eligible to legally work in the U.S and must be at least 18 years old.
- Great pay: wages starting at $16-18 an hour plus tips!
- Flexible hours
- Fun and fast-pace working environment
- Free tamales!