Current employment opportunities with Frelard Tamales:
Maker of Tamales/Kitchen Staff:
- This team member will need to learn and master the art of making tamales including preparing the fillings and the actual making of tamales.
- You must have kitchen experience, be a fast learner and be able to work in a fast-pace kitchen environment.
- You will also assist the kitchen staff with daily kitchen tasks including dish washing, prep and cutting up vegetables.
- Applicants must have a current valid food handlers card or be willing to get one.
- Applicants must be eligible to legally work in the U.S and must be at least 18 years old.
- This position will be for approximately 20-30 hours a week.
- Great pay: wages starting at $16-18 an hour plus tips
- Monday through Sunday 9am to 6pm flexible schedule
- Access to highly subsidized medical, vision and dental health benefits
- Free tamales!